We believe in a tolerant, outward-looking and caring society which, we believe, is best achieved by the United Kingdom remaining a member of the EU.
We support the rights of EU citizens who have made a life in the UK, or who may wish to do so in future.
We believe that freedom of movement is a positive force for the health and wealth of the UK and the EU, and for their respective citizens, regardless of nationality.
We are actively campaigning on a number of initiatives and are helped by a team of highly-skilled and dedicated volunteers. We actively encourage our members to become involved in our activities.
Some members may simply prefer to join discussions with like-minded people on our forum. We are dedicated to providing a reassuring, safe and supportive environment where people can share their views and concerns.
Bremain goals, aims & strategy
Updated following our Annual General Meeting – November 2022
Our mission is to campaign for stronger ties with Europe and to protect the rights of UK
- Re-join the European Union
- Campaign for single market/customs union membership
- Campaign for closer ties between the UK and the EU
- Hold the Government to account and expose the damage of Brexit
- Campaign for the restoration of our full voting rights
- Campaign to re-instate our rights as full EU citizens
- Strengthen relationships with EU institutions
- Protect the rights of UK nationals at home and abroad
- Campaign for a dedicated MP for UK nationals abroad
- Campaign for proportional representation and a progressive alliance
- Improve awareness of group aims in the UK, Spain and the EU
- Expand our network of EU/UK collaborators
- Increase our membership and followers on social media
We have a dedicated team of highly-skilled and committed volunteers and we actively encourage our members to become involved in our campaign activities, should they wish to do so. Other members may simply prefer to join discussions with like-minded people in our Facebook Group. We are dedicated to providing a reassuring, safe and supportive environment where people can share their views and concerns.
For more information, please visit our main website: www.bremaininspain.com
Chair – Bremain in Spain